With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Non-directional tread pattern.