With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.