With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Innovative groove technology to minimize stone retention, extending casing life and improved retreadability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Cut resistant compound