With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.