With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Proven Military tread design.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.