With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra deep lug design.
- Backhoe use.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Innovative tread design
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties