With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.