With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.