With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akiachak Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Extra wide design
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- High load capacity.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.