With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Extra deep tread
- Non-directional tread pattern.