With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- 12/32" tread depth minimizes tread squirm and irregular wear
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.