With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Extra deep tread
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.