With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Irrigation application
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Durable casing provides long original tread life and promotes multiple retreads
- Trailer Use Only
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.