With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact