With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in Akhiok Alaska, the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties