With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort