With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.