With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- All Steel radial casing
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Improved Stability
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort