With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Backhoe use.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.