With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- High load capacity.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut resistant compound
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.