With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut resistant compound
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.