With the developments in the field of trucking and earth moving in , the industry has been also working on special details of semis and earthmovers. Every newly launched model has this unique feature that is absent from its previous versions, thus, enhancing the industry. Companies obtain more and more benefits from these developments and innovations. Heavy equipment operators and drivers gain a lot of much wanted satisfaction with these new developments.
Heavy equipment, Semi Trucks and the likes need heavy-duty parts to carry the task that the vehicle has to make. And one of the expanding industries in the world of transportation now is about tires. There is one particular tire; Samson Tires that garner lots of endorsement from tire manufacturers.
Samson Tires are used for heavy-duty transportation vehicles. There are a lot of companies that endorse a wide variety of Samson tires including the OTR. This tire model has also undergone advancements with its features that are useful not just for carrying heavy loads but can also be distinguished as convenient to use on difficult trodden roads.
When buying a tire that is useful and can last for a long period of time, it’s better to choose Samson Tires. If you’re interested in Samson Tires it is just a matter of one click and you’re there, contact us today!
Some features and Benefits of Samson Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread