For truck owners and operators in Yakutat Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Advanced Compounding
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing