For truck owners and operators in Yakutat Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased casing durability