For truck owners and operators in Wrangell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.