For truck owners and operators in Wrangell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Cut resistant compound
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra deep tread