For truck owners and operators in Wrangell Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved Stability
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing