For truck owners and operators in Willow Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extra wide design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Cut resistant compound
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.