For truck owners and operators in White Mountain Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Puncture proof.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort