For truck owners and operators in White Mountain Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- High load capacity.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Longer tread life
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.