For truck owners and operators in Wasilla Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Trailer Use Only
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Increased casing durability
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.