For truck owners and operators in Wasilla Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Advanced Compounding
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread