For truck owners and operators in Wales Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread