For truck owners and operators in Wales Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- All Steel radial casing
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Deep Tread.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Improved Stability
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Cut resistant compound
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties