For truck owners and operators in Venetie Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact