For truck owners and operators in Venetie Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.