For truck owners and operators in Venetie Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern.