For truck owners and operators in Venetie Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.