For truck owners and operators in Venetie Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.