For truck owners and operators in Unalaska Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Longer tread life
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Cut resistant compound