For truck owners and operators in Unalaska Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved Stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.