For truck owners and operators in Unalaska Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Advanced Compounding
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased casing durability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort