For truck owners and operators in Unalakleet Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.