For truck owners and operators in Unalakleet Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort