For truck owners and operators in Tyonek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Longer tread life
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.