For truck owners and operators in Tyonek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Advanced Compounding
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.