For truck owners and operators in Tununak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Irrigation application
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Extra deep tread