For truck owners and operators in Tununak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Extra deep tread
- Cut resistant compound