For truck owners and operators in Tununak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.