For truck owners and operators in Tununak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.