For truck owners and operators in Tununak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort