For truck owners and operators in Trapper Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Irrigation application
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.