For truck owners and operators in Trapper Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lugs.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.