For truck owners and operators in Trapper Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut resistant compound
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.