For truck owners and operators in Trapper Creek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra wide design
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties