For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.