For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Backhoe use.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Cut resistant compound
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Cut resistant compound
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.