For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Irrigation application
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Puncture proof.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Improved Stability
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.