For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Extra deep tread