For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact