For truck owners and operators in Teller Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Proven Military tread design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Improved Stability
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Cut resistant compound
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.