For truck owners and operators in Talkeetna Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Puncture proof.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Extra deep lug design.
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.