For truck owners and operators in Talkeetna Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Puncture proof.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Non-directional tread pattern.