For truck owners and operators in Talkeetna Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep Tread.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Non-directional tread pattern.