For truck owners and operators in Talkeetna Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Extra wide design
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Enhanced sidewall compounds provides long life and resist scuffing
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties