For truck owners and operators in Stevens Village Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Applicable for all positions.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Unidirectional pattern design provides excellent driving performance
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.