For truck owners and operators in Sterling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Advanced Compounding
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Puncture proof.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Extra deep tread
- Excellent cut resistant compound.