For truck owners and operators in Sterling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra wide design
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.