For truck owners and operators in Sterling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Irrigation application
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Cut resistant compound
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.