For truck owners and operators in Sterling Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Proven Military tread design.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact