For truck owners and operators in Stebbins Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Puncture proof.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.