For truck owners and operators in Stebbins Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved Stability
- Lower replacement cost.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Non-directional tread pattern.