For truck owners and operators in South Naknek Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Irrigation application
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.