For truck owners and operators in Sleetmute Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Innovative tread design
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Advanced tread compounds offer fuel efficiency balanced with wet traction and long even wear.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Longer tread life
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.