For truck owners and operators in Sleetmute Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Backhoe use.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Advance tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Excellent cut resistant compound.