For truck owners and operators in Slana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Backhoe use.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- High load capacity.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Longer tread life
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Increased casing durability
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.