For truck owners and operators in Slana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.