For truck owners and operators in Slana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Premium 28/32nds regional haul open shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Extra deep tread for longer service life.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.