For truck owners and operators in Slana Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.