For truck owners and operators in Skagway Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Innovative tread design
- High load capacity.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Cut resistant compound
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.