For truck owners and operators in Sitka Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.