For truck owners and operators in Sitka Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Extra deep lug design.
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Unique tread pattern with straight grooves
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Trailer Use Only
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Longer tread life
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort