For truck owners and operators in Sitka Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Deep Tread.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Excellent traction for most conditions.
- Trailer Use Only
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.