For truck owners and operators in Shungnak Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use in severe service.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Wide footprint provides excellent stability and handling.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Non-directional tread pattern.