For truck owners and operators in Seward Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Deep Tread.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.