For truck owners and operators in Seward Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Advanced Compounding
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Premium 12/32nds long haul highway trailer tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Heavy interconnected reinforced ribs for durability and greater puncture resistance
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties