For truck owners and operators in Seward Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Innovative tread design
- Improved Stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Thick, durable block and lug grooves provide for excellent traction.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Heavy tire construction with integrated rim guard and sidewall protector.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.