For truck owners and operators in Selawik Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Irrigation application
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Non-directional tread pattern provides great traction.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact