For truck owners and operators in Scammon Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Designed for the extra traction with cut and chip resistant compound.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Increased casing durability