For truck owners and operators in Scammon Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Large center bars for superior road-ability, extra deep tread for superior traction.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Entry level all position radial for the price sensitive customer.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Self-cleaning tread design provides good traction and stability on all surfaces.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open shoulder provide excellent traction and self-cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Cut resistant compound
- Extra deep tread
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties