For truck owners and operators in Scammon Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Puncture proof.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- The new generation wide base tire for trailer axles that deliver exceptional weight savings and fuel efficiency in regional and long haul applications.
- Short/Mid Haul Mixed Service
- Trailer Use Only
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Cut resistant compound
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector helps keep out debris.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.