For truck owners and operators in Scammon Bay Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Irrigation application
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Four Z shaped grooves for slip resistance
- Engineered to replace duals on highway and regional trailer axle fitments.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Extra strong sidewalls to help protect against most impacts and abrasions for long casing life.
- Reinforced casing increases service life and retread-ability.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Excellent traction and grip with wide and deep lateral grooves
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Multi-block tread design provides excellent traction and flotation
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Cut resistant compound