For truck owners and operators in Savoonga Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- All Steel radial casing
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Deep Tread.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Innovative tread design
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Center tread blocks provide excellent all-weather traction.
- Optimized bead construction provides excellent load capability.
- Enhanced bead and belt package for increased tire performance and multiple retreads.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Longer tread life
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.