For truck owners and operators in Sand Point Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Features also included rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- Deep tread pattern to provide additional traction.
- Extra wide design
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Massive tread crown and reinforced sidewall design for greater durability and excellent wear resistance
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Specialized tread compound design for improved wear.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.