For truck owners and operators in Salcha Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wet traction drive wheel.
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Designed against resistance to chunking and tearing.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Innovative tread design
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Intended for superior life and to promote heat dissipation.
- Special tread compound designed to reduce punctures and cuts.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Better wear for industrial compactor applications.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Reinforced carcass and sidewall design to provide anti-puncture performance.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Non-directional tread pattern.