For truck owners and operators in Salcha Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for various working environments
- Extra deep lugs.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Specialized tread compound designed for superb wear at highway speeds.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Non-directional tread pattern increases traction while minimizing fuel consumption.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant compound.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort