For truck owners and operators in Salcha Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra wide design
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Sipes provide excellent traction on any road surface
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Wide open shoulder grooves deliver additional traction
- Modern low section tires for light earthmoving equipment.
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.