For truck owners and operators in Salcha Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Applicable for agricultural tractors in industrial service and backhoes.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Backhoe use.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Applicable for all positions.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Applicable for various working environments
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Extra deep cross bar lug.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Innovative groove technology to minimum stone retention, extending casing life.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Superior tire design offers a massive tread for the ultimate in resistance to rock damage and penetration.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.