For truck owners and operators in Salcha Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Premium - Ultimate backhoe tire.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Deep Tread.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Extra deep lug design.
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Premium all position tire with an enhanced bead and belt package for even footprint for increased tire mileage.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Aggressive cross bar lug.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Round shoulder profile makes for excellent drivability
- Strong tread block connected by reinforces ribs provides superb durability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Excellent traction for snow and ice conditions.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Special compounds to withstand severe mining applications, extend tire life, and promote retreadability.
- Round shoulder design provide excellent ride comfort.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.