For truck owners and operators in Saint Paul Islan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Lower replacement cost.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- High load capacity.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.