For truck owners and operators in Saint Paul Islan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use
- Drive wheel with shallow tread.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Backhoe use.
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Extra wide design
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Applicable for all positions.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Regional trailer tire with wide tread grooves to provide an even foot print and wear
- Three Z shaped grooves designed to provide excellent slip resistance.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Strong sidewall provides superior protection against curb damage.
- Tread pattern allows for uniform wear, excellent traction and dispersion of water.
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Extra deep tread