For truck owners and operators in Saint Paul Islan Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Triple step lug provides self cleaning capabilities.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Irrigation application
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Weight reduction, increased tread wear and enhances battery life.
- Innovative tread design
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Puncture proof, high load capacity.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Premium closed shoulder design.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Mid/Long Haul Highway Service
- Continues running rib design to enhance free-rolling on axle and driving performance
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Directional tread pattern for excellent traction in dirt and soft soil.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Longer tread life
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Excellent self-cleaning, traction, ride comfort and high mileage.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Integrated rim guard and sidewall protector help keep out debris.