For truck owners and operators in Saint Michael Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Features reinforced sidewalls and rim guard that provides extra protection against sidewall damage.
- Self cleaning tread design enhanced steering performance.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Advanced Compounding
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- High load capacity.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Enhanced tread compound for local and long haul service.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Closed shoulder design with enhanced tread compounds
- Technologically advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and improved fuel economy.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact.
- Multi-Block Rib pattern design provide excellent grip and flotation.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Stone ejectors and thicker sidewall design minimizes stone retention and punctures.
- Side scuff rib design prevents sidewall impact
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.