For truck owners and operators in Saint Michael Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print and more surface contact allows for even better steering control and resistance to side slip.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Bar angle provides superior traction off road and good wear during road transportation.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Extra wide tread design for high flotation and super stability in extreme conditions.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Specialized Z shaped grooves provide for excellent traction and braking abilities.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Stone ejectors prevent stone retention.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Wider tread allows for excellent wear.
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Deep wide lateral grooves provides excellent traction properties
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.