For truck owners and operators in Saint Marys Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Provides tight center bars for excellent road-ability.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs.
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Optimized profile design provides better handling characteristics.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Extra deep tread pattern for longer service life
- Deep tread with siping allows for superior traction in varying road conditions.
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Tapered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Perfect for applications where shoulder lug tearing has been and problem or where protective chains are required.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Non-directional tread pattern.
- Increased casing durability
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort