For truck owners and operators in Saint George Isl Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Durable tread pattern for high flotation and super stability.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Minimal turf disturbance.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra deep lug design.
- Used on golf course work, light industrial service, and highway mowing.
- Increased tread wear on abrasive surfaces
- Features also include rim guard and heavy duty sidewall.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Three stage design allows for increased rider comfort and decreased wear and tear.
- Applicable for riding on construction and mining sites.
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Significant fuel and emission reduction
- Lower replacement cost.
- Thick interconnected tread pattern
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Thick, strong blocks provide for excellent traction.
- Fine grooves ensure regular wear and improve stability.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Heavy lugs provide superior traction and even distribution of tread to surface contact.
- Open shoulder design for excellent traction and self cleaning.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Low tread depth provides heat dissipation.
- Extra deep tread
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.