For truck owners and operators in Russian Mission Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- All Steel radial casing
- Designed to resist stubble punctures.
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Extra wide design
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Used for airline baggage carts
- Large tread pattern designed to increase tire contact, reduce ground pressure, and lower rolling resistance
- Applicable for all positions.
- Improved casing design for greater stability
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Advanced tread compound increases long, even wear.
- Premium 26/32nds long haul highway close shoulder drive tire for long mileage and even tread wear.
- Extremely deep and aggressive drive tire for the most demanding conditions.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Tread pattern provides for slip resistance, prevents irregular wear, and improves stability.
- Enhanced pattern designed for excellent wet traction and reduced noise.
- Lug grooves located on the shoulders improve traction capability.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Steel belted construction for increased resistance to tread chunking and tearing.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.