For truck owners and operators in Russian Mission Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide foot print for high flotation and stability, delivers excellent traction.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Heavy duty design for excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Easy steering from the heavy grooved ribs
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Irrigation application
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Puncture proof.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High load capacity.
- Innovative tread design
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Designed for cut resistance.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Special tread pattern provides additional traction on mining roads
- Special tread compound maximizes wear resistance.
- Specialized bead toe designed for improved durability.
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Tapered tread grooves minimize stone retention for long casing life and multiple retreads.
- Dual rated G2/L2 casing designed for telescopic telehandlers
- Optimized tread design, suitable for sand service.
- Solid centerline tread provides even ride, cut resistance, and prolonged wear.
- Special tread compounds to withstand severe mining applications for extended tire life and increased retreadability
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Cut resistant compound
- Wide footprint offers excellent flotation and smooth ride.