For truck owners and operators in Ruby Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- All Steel radial casing
- Extra deep tread provides excellent rock type damage resistance and long tread life.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Puncture resistant tread design.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors and combines.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Improved rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Offers large lugs for excellent surface contact and traction.
- Puncture proof.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Grooves and shoulder lugs provide for excellent traction.
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Low rolling resistance increases equipment efficiency.
- Special tread compounds for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing and irregular wear.
- Improved Stability
- Premium open shoulder with directional tread pattern.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Designed with special tear resistant compound.
- Optimized belt package, strengthens the rigidity and flexibility at crown area, which improves uniform wear.
- Designed for even distribution where the tread meets the surface.
- Specialized tread compound designed for improved wear, resulting in lower cost per mile.
- Tappered groove technology and stone ejectors to minimize stone retention and increasing casing life.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- Interlocking center lugs provide excellent steering stability in soft ground.
- Radial designed for a variety of demanding applications.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-road traction.
- The unique non-directional tread design suits on/off road service.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent ride comfort