For truck owners and operators in Ruby Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Aggressive tread pattern for maximum traction.
- High flotation ribbed turf tire.
- Used in wet muck, rice, and cane farming.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rib guard that provides extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Excellent ride, snag resistance and long wear.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra wide design
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Advanced Compounding
- Designed for Industrial and Straddle Carrier service
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Innovative tread design
- Extra deep lug design.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Extra deep lugs.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Applicable for mining, logging, and construction sites.
- Aggressive on/off road, all position radial.
- Tread pattern optimized to resist irregular wear
- Enhanced tread compound provides abrasion resistance.
- Specialized tread pattern for use in sever conditions.
- Rounded shoulder design for excellent off-road capabilities.
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Non-directional pattern for outstanding rough terrain traction.
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Optimized tread design for service in sand.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Optimized shoulder design and enhanced sidewall compound provides excellent operation performance in severe conditions.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.