For truck owners and operators in Rock River Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Outstanding flotation use. Non-highway service/low speed applications.
- Ultra heavy duty skid-steer tire.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Open non-directional tread pattern provides all around traction with excellent self cleaning.
- Reinforced sidewall with curb and rim guard to provide extra protection against rim and sidewall damage.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Reinforced for superior tread stability and greater penetration resistance.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.
- Advanced Compounding
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Economic alternative that provides solid traction and stability characteristics.
- Cut and chip resistant compound.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Square tread profile ensuring good stability.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Applicable for use on soil, sand, and grassy conditions.
- Beefy, buttressed shoulders help resist tearing and accelerated wear in high scrub applications.
- Aggressive 32/32nds tread design for the most demanding applications.
- Wide and deep lateral grooves for greater traction and grip
- Compound is specifically designed to ensure tear-resistance.
- Robust center blocks and optimized lateral grooves ensure superior traction and braking performance even under the most demanding circumstances.
- Enhanced tread compounds provides abrasion resistance
- S shaped siping allows for excellent stability
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Non-directional tread design provides excellent traction.
- Designed to provide excellent traction and flotation.
- Non-directional radial tire designed for high speed, on and off-road crane applications.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- Preferred wide base bias rock tire for use on loaders in moderately severe service application.
- Excellent cut resistant tread compound.
- Outstanding self-cleaning tread provides excellent traction and slip resistance.
- Extra wide tread provides a greater footprint.