For truck owners and operators in Recluse Wyoming who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Wide tread design to decrease soil compaction.
- Aggressive traction tread, drive wheel.
- Light traction tread, drive wheel.
- Backhoe use.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Lower replacement cost.
- Extra wide design
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Proven Military tread design.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- 5 Bolt pattern steel wheel with 3.375'' pilot hole
- Provides good surface contact and stability.
- Used for airline baggage carts
- High load capacity.
- Applicable for various working environments
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Improved Stability
- Enhanced tread shape allows for uniformed pressure distribution.
- Premium 19/32nds long haul highway steer tire with decoupler groove to help resist irregular wear for an even footprint.
- Excellent all position tire for metropolitan bus applications.
- Advanced tread compound for low rolling resistance and increased fuel economy.
- Tread pattern provides for excellent drainage and slip resistance.
- Tread depth of up to 32/32'' provide maximum traction and long service life, lowering cost per mile.
- Tapered grooves help deliver additional defense against stone drilling.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Shoulder lug grooves designed to aid in excellent traction.
- Unique non-directional tread design for added off-the-road traction
- Open, large lug design provides excellent pulling capability.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Aggressive, durable lug design provides premium performance in harsh underfoot conditions.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Strong carcass structure designed to handle the heaviest loads.
- Specifically designed to protect against impact and cutting.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Reinforced casing and sidewall design provides anti-puncture properties