For truck owners and operators in Rampart Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- 45' bar angle and extremely deep bars provide superior traction in the field.
- Moderate traction tread, drive wheel.
- Severe service skid-steer tire with non-directional design for packed soil, or hard surface applications.
- Extremely strong sidewall strength
- Used in golf course work, hay baling, and turf work.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Flexible sidewall creates large square footprint which decreases soil compaction.
- Variety of sizes for use with tractors, and combines.
- Provides superior traction on hard soil, asphalt and concrete.
- Compound designed for low rolling resistance.
- Premium tread offers long service life.
- Advanced Compounding
- Reinforced sidewall and rim guard.
- Innovative tread design
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Temperature and wear resistance.
- Dual compound tread with heat resistant material ensures suitability for long distance hauling.
- Specialized tread compound designed for excellent wear at highway speeds.
- Rugged 4-rib design delivers outstanding off-road and wet traction.
- Shallow tread design for entry level applications.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Special compound helps resist cuts and chips.
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- SmartWay approved. Low Emission Technology.
- The deep-grooved tread pattern allows for long service life.
- Increased cut resistance to punctures
- Self-cleaning tread design
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Extra deep tread provides extreme durability, cut resistance, and longer service life.
- Longer tread life
- Premium performance for use on wheel loaders and scrapers.
- Rounded shoulder design provides excellent on and off road traction.
- Reinforced shoulder design ensures sidewall protection.
- Solid center line section provides long wear, smooth ride and is ideal for high torque applications and hard rock quarry service.