For truck owners and operators in Rampart Alaska who depend on their trucks to deliver on time, finding the best is an ideal thing to do. There are a huge number of tire manufacturers to choose from. But, for those who really wanted to have durable and high quality vehicle tires, making use of Advance Tires will be their ideal option.
Advance Tires are the modern and the most innovative type of semi truck and heavy machine tire that you can select from. These are made from very high quality materials, which make it durable and very convenient to be used when travelling. Even when the road you're passing through is not as smooth and clear, these cannot be easily damaged because of their optimal performance.
Our Products possesses strong and convenient technical power, making it very comfortable to be used particularly if you're to travel very long distances. Great safeness will always be at stake if you prefer Advance Tires from all other types, which are commonly sold in the market. With the exceptional features that they possess, you are always guaranteed of a safe and amazing experience that you always desire. Make your travel experience hassle free and safe, with Advance.
Every tire of our manufacture bearing our name and serial number is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship without limit as to time or mileage. If our examination shows a tire has failed under this limited warranty, we will make a reasonable allowance on the purchase of a new tire at current prices or other adjustment within our discretion. This limited warranty is made for the exclusive benefit of the tire owner actually using the product. It is not assignable and no claim hereunder will be recognized unless submitted in accordance with our standard claim procedures. No other warranty or liability, expressed or implied, is applicable to this limited warranty or to our products. Contact US Today!
Some features and Benefits of Advance Tires:
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field.
- Outstanding flotation use
- Bar angle provides superior traction in the field and good wear during road transportation.
- Heavy duty design for snag resistance and long wear.
- Premium tread width and depth provides increased tire life and trouble-free performance.
- Deep tread offers excellent impact, cut and puncture resistance.
- Deep tread lugs deliver excellent traction in muddy soil conditions.
- Lower replacement cost, press on design.
- Extra deep tread for superior traction and longer tread life.
- Thick center lug for greater resistance to wear.
- Industrial radial tire designed for heavy load material handling equipment
- Extremely deep tread pattern and unique tread design are two factors which provide high wear resistance
- Low-rolling resistance for increased equipment efficiency.
- Full Block tread for better traction.
- Special tread compound for resistance to cuts, chips, tearing, and irregular wear
- Designed to ensure stronger protection from sidewall damage.
- Available in Standard, Easi-fit, and Non-marking sizes.
- Thick, strong block tread design to provide excellent traction
- Designed for use as an all-position tire in moderate to severe applications.
- Enhanced tread compound to provide long tread life in regional applications.
- Tread pattern provides for superior drainage and slip resistance.
- Optimized tread groove design to minimize stone drilling
- Enhanced groove design improves wet traction
- Strengthened carcass design increases longer service life and improves retread-ability.
- Specialized stone rejecter design and thick sidewall protection
- Rounded shoulder profile provides excellent off-road performance.
- High speed mobile crane tire designed for both on and off highway applications.
- Special tread pattern designed for traction on unpaved road.
- Rib design provides improved steering constancy and side traction.
- Optimized steel belt design and enhanced tread compound minimize cutting and tire damage.
- For use on graders where enhanced winter performance is required.
- Large contact footprint provides excellent traction
- Tread compound designed for chip and tear resistance, and also provides reduced heat build-up resulting in longer service life.
- Excellent heat-resistance for high speed service.
- Increased flotation to improve operator comfort